Are you ready for spring time?2018-03-15
7 exotic tacos you can find in a Taco stand in Mexico2018-05-02
Hi! It’s Mr. José.
To me, if something has no sauce, it’s not complete. Taquiza without sauce? Forget about it. That’s why I share two simple recipes with you, so you can make your own sauces at home. Use your sauces at your catering, meetings, and of course, in your taquizas with friends or family, they’ll love it!
- 3 green chilies without seeds and veins
- 1 jalapeño pepper
- 9 tomatoes
- ½ onion
- 2 garlic
- Roast chiles and tomatoes in a pan, until they are cooked on all sides.
- Drain chiles, tomatoes, onion, and garlic in a blender. Add a little salt and grind.
- 2 small red tomatoes
- 1 piece of white onion
- ½ 1-tablespoon chipotle chile
- ¼ teaspoon coconut or olive oil, optional
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Roast the tomatoes, garlic, onion and chipotle chili.
- Sprinkle some olive oil while roasting and add salt.
- Empty the blender and grind all the ingredients until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, you find us as Taquizas Jose. There you can find out about the promotions we do have for your next taquiza.